Winter 2019-2020 Important Dates
2019-2020 Winter Sports Season:
- Monday, October 14, 2019 - First practice date, Junior High Girls Basketball
- Friday, November 15, 2019 - First mandatory practice date
- Saturday, November, 23, 2019 - First scrimmage date
- Thursday, November 28, 2019 - Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 2, 2019 - First practice date, Junior High Boys Basketball
- Friday, December 6, 2019 - First legal play date
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday, February 12/13/14, 2019 - PHAC Basketball Playoffs
Spring 2020 Important Dates
2020 Spring Sports Season:
- Monday, March 2, 2020 - First mandatory practice date
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 - First scrimmage date
- Friday, March 20, 2020 - First legal play date
- Monday, March 23, 2020 - First practice date, Junior Boys/Girls Soccer
- Friday, April 10, 2020 - Good Friday
- Sunday, April 12, 2020 - Easter Sunday
State Tournament Matchups and Results
Matchups and results from PIAA State competition can be found at http://www.piaa.org/. Select "Sport" to view the sport you are looking for and then "Championship Information" to the right to go to the current and past championships.
Welcome to the Pennsylvania Heartland Athletic Conference website. Our goal is to provide as much information as possible about the schools, teams and participants in the PHAC as possible. The site will be continually updated to keep the information current and pertinent. Please check back often!
The PHAC offers league championships in Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Track and Girls Track. As we get closer to the dates, matchups and results will be posted under the "Championships" section of the website.
The League Track and Field Meet will be held on Saturday, May 9th, at Central Columbia High School beginning at 10:00am.
Become An Official
Power Rating - Standings Fall (PHAC Sponsored Sports)
2019 Boys Soccer
2019 Girls Soccer